Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My sister Shon called me last night....


...and stated she was looking over my website with fellow co-workers. The bunch showered me with compliments and I accepted them graciously. About 15 minutes later she called back and said...

Shon: "Do you know the picture on your website with the woman in glasses?"

James: "Yes."

Shon: "You know it's out of focus?"

James: "Yes, it's suppose to be."

Shon: "Oh, okay...what is that, abstract or something?"

James: (LMAO...cause' I was so surprised by the term abstract, sister is no art buff) "It's suppose to evoke a semblance of motion."

Shon: "Oh, I see..."

The image was shot with tungsten lighting and a low shutter speed. I asked the model to turn her head slightly as I exposed.

.Oliphant

No comments:

Post a Comment