Sunday, November 15, 2009

Meanwhile back in Miller Beach...

...I had a few commitments on my calender that produced the magic that I love.

Jack

While I was processing these images I was reminded of my youth and all the time I logged in my make-shift darkrooms. Watching an image come to life as you slip the photographic paper into the developer was like magic.

Ally

The magic continues, minus the chemicals as I capture the moments, tone and emotion that I feel make my portraits my own.

Colin

That moment, right before you hit the shutter release and the moment after, the magic is captured on your censor instead of film, you can't help but chimp because you know you have something special.

Ryan

...and this is special indeed. I love what I do.... 


~ Oliphant



No comments:

Post a Comment